Monday, June 27, 2011

Michele Backmann Annoucne Run for POTUS; Has 1st Gaffe

Representative Michele Bachmann kicked off her presidential campaign today in Waterloo, Iowa.

In a speech, she was quoted;



"Well what I want them to know is just like, John Wayne was from Waterloo, Iowa. That's the kind of spirit that I have, too."


The only problem is that John Wayne was from Winterset, Iowa, not Waterloo, Iowa.

Serial killer John Wayne Gace was from Waterloo, Iowa.

You can read a copy of the article in The Washington Times by clicking
here and watch a clip (posted below) from the event which was found on YouTube.







Bachmann juts lost me as a supporter. Anyone who is running for POTUS needs to have their facts straight, and I do not care that she is a Republican.

I felt Barack HUSSEIN Obama (aka Little Barry Soetoro, Oprah's Love Child, The Boy Wonder, BO, The Big ZERO, P Bo) messed up when he stated he had campaigned in "57 states." Backmann deserves no slack either.

"You may be right that people say: 'You know what, we had Obama. He was inexperienced. The guy had great rhetoric, sounded good, looked good, but has turned out to be an utter disaster. I want someone where I have confidence and credibility that they're up to the job and that I can trust what they tell me.'" - Karl Rove

1 comment:

Angela said...

Bachmann lost me as a supporter when she said the HPV vaccine caused mental retardation. She need to drop out. I'm so over her too!