President Barack HUSSEIN Obama ordered grisly photographs of Osama bin Laden in death sealed from public view on Wednesday, declaring, “We don’t need to spike the football” in triumph after this week’s daring middle-of-the-night raid.
Here are some thoughts, at least from my mind:
1. If Bush was still POTUS, the Press and the Democrats would be DEMANDING the release of the photos. I have to wonder about this group in charge.
2. Why annouce he was unarmed? Just annouce he resisted and was dispatched.
3. Why annouce you collected a treasure trove of intel from the home?
When the Brits recovered an Egnima machine from a U-boat, they did not tell the Germans.
4. They should follow Israel's line on questions 'Neither Confirm or Deny"
5. Why even annouce what specific group of soldiers executed the mission? What purpose does it serve to give the enemy any insight on your capabilities?
6. I would not be surprised if the SEAL Team Six are hosted by the White House.
"Stupid is as stupid does" - Forest Gump